If you or a loved one is suffering from a traumatic brain injury or a select neurological condition, Neurofeedback along with our other therapy options could be an excellent addition to your condition management and recovery process. Call our offices or book a consultation online to determine which therapy is right for you!
What is a Vital Scan?
VitalScan is a valuable ANS and Sudomotor testing tool in diagnosing hidden illnesses. Having the ability to quickly and easily test patients and receive immediate comprehensive interpretive reports after the test is invaluable to medical practitioners.
ANS Testing Tool
The VitalScan diagnostic test provides next generation non-invasive patient diagnostics within minutes. The FDA cleared equipment is used by physicians to help identify diseases that may be associated with Autonomic Nervous System, Vascular, and Sudomotor disorders.
In 15 Minutes Identify Patients At Risk for Sudden Death, Silent Heart Attack, Hypertension Cardiac Autonomic Neuropathy, Diabetic Autonomic Neuropathy, Vascular Abnormalities, Orthostatic Hypotension, Syncope and other Hidden Diseases Testing of the Autonomic Nervous System.
VitalScan ANS System provides comprehensive, fully automated Autonomic Function Testing (ANS) equipment
ANS Features and Benefits
ANS Features and Benefits
- Easily adaptable towards general and specific requirements of almost all medical branches.
- Presents a quick and reliable supplementary assessment of primary health risk factors.
- Assesses the balance between the sympathetic and parasympathetic branches of the autonomic nervous system.
- Reliably discovers ventricular and supraventricular extrasystoles.
- Assesses autonomic physical dysregulation, accumulated physical and mental stress.
- Assesses physical training needs based upon an individual’s cardiovascular fitness levels.
- Reveals development of possible health risks.
- Provides early indications of health risks for quick detection and prevention of illness, disease, and progressive stress conditions before onset and development.
- Efficiently screen mass population to detect potential risks and reserve costly, full medical checkups for only those exhibiting health threats
SudoCheck system combine two technology for Peripheral Neuropathies and Sudomotor function evaluation.
SudoCheck evaluates sweat gland function through a process called galvanic skin response. SudoCheck measures the ability of the sweat glands to release chloride ions in response to a small electrical stimulus.
Quantitative Sudomotor Axon Reflex Test (QSART) evaluate the integrity of the postganglionic sudomotor system along the axon reflex to define the distribution of sweat loss. The QSART measures the autonomic nerves that control sweating.
SudoCheck’s focus on the small nerve fibers within the autonomic nervous system, and their ability to quickly regenerate.
- It does not require any patient preparation, such as blood drawing or fasting.
- Non-invasive and delivers immediate results, with findings within 3 minutes.
- It was developed for general practitioners, cardiologists, and neurologists to assist in the effective screening of cardiometabolic risk in patients.
- Evaluate patients with Diabetes Mellitus, as an instrument to assess autonomic neuropathy and neuropathic pain.
- Operates with a sensitivity of 80% and a specificity of 95%.
- Results suggest that the peripheral autonomic nervous system plays a role in painful diabetic neuropathy.
- Results correlated significantly with clinical neuropathy scores, pain scores and measures of autonomic dysfunction.
- Evaluate in patients with Diabetes Mellitusm, as an instrument to assess autonomic neuropathy and neuropathic pain.
- SudoCheck is an innovative, sensitive tool for the detection of diabetic neuropathy, especially painful diabetic neuropathy. As sweat glands are innervated by small c fibers, which are also involved in pain pathways, precise measuring of the sweat gland function can identify that cause.